The world is running fast, so are we. Constantly, running with the flow to catch up with never finishing end lines. With more and more important information, we tend to lose track of trivial matters, with increasing workload we become lazy to do small things like turning off and turning on lights.
There comes the Smart Speakers, always at our beck and call, from waking up in the morning with alarm to making us comfy on bed lulling to sleep, carrying out simple commands given by us, relaxing us from bits of day to day chores.
Table of Contents
What are Smart Speakers?
Smart Speakers are like Aladdin’s tiny Gennie, you just have to say the keyword to wake them, then say your command, and boom, it’s done! “Like heat up the water”, “Play Music”, “Heat my coffee”, “Switch off the lights” and lots more.
But for Smart Speakers to work, you will need a wide range of smart products, like smart light, smart fan, smart plugs in particular. Not only that, it can perform tasks like sending messages, calls, order online, record audio, read out things, and whatnot.
The most preferable smart speakers used now are Google Home, Alexa, and Siri.
• Smart Speakers come with their own intelligence and is awake 24 hours.
• They have in-built microphones, so they can communicate with you and operate the other devices accordingly.
• They are fully internet-reliable.
• They can perform varied tasks from sending messages on your behalf, opening locks, playing music, reading out schedules. They can control apps within the smartphone as well as other devices as per your commands.
- Smart Speakers makes our lives a lot easier and save us from some really boring tasks.
- They save a lot of our time and give us some extra time to relax.
- If you are one of the forgetful people, Smart Speaker can be a great help to you, reading out your schedules and giving you reminders of work.
- They can read out recipes to use while cooking, encourage us during morning exercises, help kids with their never-ending random as well as absurd questions.
• As they make our lives easier, we become too much dependant on them, so much so, that we cannot think our lives without them. This indeed can turn into a bad habit.
• They use the internet, so disturbance in network connectivity lessens their efficiency.
• As they work on Wi-Fi, they can be hacked. So, it’s safer not to share critical information with Smart Speakers,
• No matter how smart they are, they are not human after all, so there may be miscommunication. Misunderstanding commands lead to mishaps or wrong chores done.
• For Smart Speaker to work, you would actually require a lot of other smart technologies, otherwise Smart Speaker would just be a waste of money.
Some Best Smart Speakers In Low Budget
|Amazon Echo Dot (4th Gen)
| The refreshed design and delivers a loud and crisp sound.
We can stream millions of songs from various music apps
Access is available for songs in any language
Alexa will follow all your orders around
Comes with a microphone off button that can immediately shut down your microphone
|Infinity by Harman Fuze Pint Deep Bass Dual EQ Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Portable Speaker (Mystic Blue)
| Pocket size portable Bluetooth speakers
Music playtime is available for 5 hours
The speakers must be charged 100%
Dual equalizer mode for normal and bass
Wireless Bluetooth speaker.
2.5 hours charging
|Zebronics Zeb-Smart Bot, Smart Speaker with IR Remote, Alexa Built-in, Works with iOS and Android Smartphones
| 2.4 GHz wifi
Can be controlled via the Zeb phone app
Available for ios and android
Micro USB powered and is designed to protect the privacy of yours
Voice control speaker
Smart bot speaker
|boAt Stone 1200 14W Bluetooth Speaker(Black)
| 14w RMS output
Audio input is taken by AUX, USB
FM mode available
Comes with AUX cable, USB Type C charging cable, shoulder strap, warranty card, and user
Some Best Premium Smart Speakers
|Amazon Echo Studio
|• Immersive sound – 5 speakers produce powerful bass, dynamic mid-range, and crisp highs.
• Voice control your music
• Built-in smart home hub – Set up your smart lights and plugs from Philips Hue and Anchor without a separate hub
• Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
|Google Home Smart Voice Activated Speaker
|• Far-field voice recognition supports hands-free use
• Dual microphones, Dual 5.08cm (2 inch) passive radiators
• High excursion speaker with 5.08cm (2 inch) driver
• Compatible with smart home appliances.
• Get personalized help with schedule, alarm etc.
|Bose Home Speaker 500
|• Compact Design, Powerful Bass
• Superior Voice Pickup, Six Preset Buttons
• Personalised Bose Music App, Apple Airplay 2
• Control with Voice, Touch, or App
• Wi-Fi And Bluetooth Connectivity
• Built-in Amazon Alexa
|• Multi-room speaker support with AirPlay 2
• Six-microphone array for far-field Siri, Internal bassEQ Microphone
• High-excursion woofer with a custom amplifier, Stereo pair capable
• Array of seven horn-loaded tweeters, each with its own custom amplifier
• Internal low-frequency calibration microphone for automatic bass correction
• Direct and ambient audio beamforming, Transparent studio-level dynamic processing
• Direct guest access, Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity, 802.11ac WiFi with MIMO Connectivity
• Touch Accommodations, Siri, VoiceOver, Home app, and HomeKit
|Marshall Stanmore II Wireless Wi-Fi Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa Voice Control Built-in
| This speaker is perfect for any room be it big or small
Music can be controlled freely with Alexa
Here you can easily access all songs
Multi-room music and alpha enabled device
They are a lot of speakers from Google, Apple, and Amazon. All of them come with their own benefits. If you own Apple Smartphone, Apple Home Pod is best for you. If you are an android person, Google Home or Echo Dot work best for you.
If you are one the tirelessly working person, investing their days and nights worshipping work, you deserve a break and bits of every opportunity to skip through some avoidable works.
So, Smart Speakers along with other Smart technologies are there for you, so that you don’t have to get up and switch off the light while relaxing, or having your breakfast warmed up while you are getting ready.
So, that you don’t have to pause in the middle of cooking to answer calls or open the door. Just command and have your job done.
If you are an introverted person, then you don’t have to talk much, just get done with your chores with simple two-three-word commands. Isn’t it lovely? Surely is!