Just like every other year, coronavirus does not stop Apple from organizing their September Event, where they announce upcoming Products, every year. Although for the first time, this event is completely virtual, due to the pandemic. Let’s see how that went.
The keynote provided us with some of the major details of the upcoming Software and Hardware later on this year. Especially the iPad and the Apple Watch.
We at Tech2Stop covered everything about this event. Let’s go through them.
Everything Announced at September Apple Event 2020
Apple debuted their brand new lineup of Apple Watch and iPads, and each device is unique in their own way.
Coming straight from the Apple users, they mentioned their own versions of how Apple Watch saved them, with the most advanced technology ever in a SmartWatch. Here are what Apple mentioned during the keynote
Apple Watch Series 6
With the new onboard health sensor, Apple Watch Series 6 can now measure our Blood-Oxygen saturation, and much more. Here are the features
- New health sensor for measuring SpO2 levels, even while you sleep
- 2.5x brighter outdoor always-on display
- Always-on Altimeter
- New Apple S6 Processor – 20% faster than the previous generation
- New looks including the new Product RED
Apple Watch SE
A new Apple Watch model that combines Series 6 design at a more affordable price. Apple Watch SE. Here are the key features
- 44mm Display
- S5 Processor
- Has Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Altimeter, and Fall Detection
- New Watch faces
- Solo Loop Watch Bands, even in braided versions
- Automatic Location updates
- “School time Mode” sets up Do Not Disturb with restricted interaction and a special watch face
Read Everything about the Apple Watch here
Since the first iPad was shipped, Apple has shipped more than 500,000,000 iPads! 53% of customers are completely new to the iPad and are ranked #1 in customer satisfaction for the past 10 years. Here is what they announced about the upcoming iPads.
iPad 8th Generation
Saying this, the new iPad 8th Generation was launched. Featuring a iPadPro-likedesign, here are the key points
- Apple A12 Bionic – 40% faster CPU and 2x faster GPU
- Neural Engine
- 2x faster than top-selling Windows laptops
- iOS 14
- Supports Apple’s Magic keyboard
Read Everything about the ipad 8th Generation here
iPad Air 2020
Next up, was the iPad Air 2020. Featuring a iPadPro-like design, here are the key points
- 10.9-inch, 2360×1640, Liquid Retina display with 3.8M pixels
- Full lamination, True Tone, antireflective coating, P3 wide color
- Touch ID integrated into the top button
- New Apple A14 Bionic, with the 5nm process
- 40% faster compared to the previous iPad
- Front 7MP, Rear 12MP camera
Read Everything about the iPad Air 2020 here
With there exciting new anouncements about the iPad and the Apple Watch, Apple also announced one more thing.
Apple One includes all of Apple’s services in one place. The iCloud, Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, everything.
Find the One plan that’s right for you.
- Individual for $14.95 for Apple Music, TV+, Arcade, 50GB of iCloud
- Family for $19.95/month includes 200GB of iCloud.
- Premier for $29.95, with 2TB of iCloud plus News+ and Fitness+
That was everything about the September Apple Event 2020. Subscribe to Tech2Stop to stay updated about more latest Tech News.
So, they didn’t announce the iPhone 12 or they weren’t supposed to?
They didn’t announce the iPhone 12 due to availability issues, and it is set to be launched in October. We would also be covering that event, if you want to get notified, please drop in your email address as a comment, and we will get back to you. Thanks, for commenting Ashish.