Looking to download Instagram reels to watch offline? Well, you are at the right place. Today we shall discuss 5 ways to download Instagram reels. So let’s begin.
Instagram reels are an alternative to the famous Tiktok that features a 15 seconds video of the latest trends of music, dances, and dubs. It also enables editing and filtering of your videos to make them more catchy and appealing to the eyes. Instagram reels have been rising in popularity and is a viral rage among teenagers and young adults especially. Most of us might think of ways to enjoy them offline without always having to access the Internet.
So here are some easy and quick ways to download Instagram reels into your phone or desktop:
Top 5 ways to download Instagram reels (2021)
To download reels on an iphone, you can use the app “InSaver for Instagram.”
- Go to Google Play store, browse “InSaver for Instagram” and download, install it.
- Set up your account and link google or FB accounts if necessary.
- Select the reel video you want to select and then tap the three dots icon and select
- Go to InSaver again and the link gets posted.
- Select Watch it!> Options> Share> Save Video.
To download in your Android phone, here are the following steps to ensure reels get saved on your device.
- Go to the Google Play store and browse “Video Downloader for Instagram”.
- Set up your account and link other accounts if necessary.
- Go back to the reels video, select the three dots icon and select Copy Link.
- Open the app and the link will get pasted.
- The reel gets saved in your gallery.
3) Screen recording
Screen recording is effective when you don’t want to use any other app for downloading reels. If you are using Android, you either have an inbuilt feature for screen recording or you have to download another app.
Also Read | 21 Best Screen Recorders for Windows PC in 2021
- For iPhone, go to Settings> Control Centre> Customise Controls and add Screen
- Go to the reel video you would like to download.
- Swipe up to show the Control Centre. Select Start Recording. Play the video and once
done, select the red button to stop.
- For Android, if you don’t have an inbuilt screen recorder, go to Google Play Store and
browse Mobizen Screen Recorder. Set it up.
- Go to the Instagram video, play it and select the Screen Recorder icon and Camera
button for recording.
- Once done, stop the recording by selecting Stop Button. The video will get saved.
4) Online through Google Chrome extension
Reels can also be downloaded on the desktop through a web tool and Chrome extension Instagram Downloader.
- Go to Chrome web store and search Instagram Video Downloader. You can also select
the link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/instagramdownloader/cpgaheeihidjmolbakkl
- Tap “Add Chrome” to add it to your browser.
- Open Instagram. You won’t see Reels action in the desktop version, so go to the user’s
profile and select the Reels section next to the IGTV.
- Select the video.
- Select the Download button next to the “Save” icon for storing it offline.
The video gets downloaded in your “Downloads” folder. You can also download all the user’s reels by selecting “Download All.”
5) Through Igram
Igram is an all-in-one Downloader for Instagram used in both mobiles and desktop. It can be added to the home screen of your phone and laptop/computer.
- Visit the Reel video you want to download.
- Copy the link from the three dots icon.
- Go to https://igram.io/ and paste the link.
- Select the Download button next to it.
- The video will get downloaded into your storage.
Reels are different from IGTV videos when it comes to duration. Many people would like to view it offline and thus, above were some of the easiest and quickest ways to download these videos into your required device