Asus Launched the ROG Phone 3 Today!
Amidst the Coronavirus pandemic, Asus hosted an Youtube Event for the launch of it’s next generation Gaming Smartphone, The Asus ROG Phone 3.
After various rumours, and months of waiting, Asus Finally unveiled the Phone, with all it’s Glory. According to Asus, this Smartphone “Delivers Unbelievable Gaming Experiences” to all the Gamers out there. With SnapDragon 865+ Processor, upto 16GB of RAM, 6000 mAh Battery, and a unbelievable 144Hz Refresh Rate, Let’s see that Asus has to offer.
Asus ROG Phone 3
Asus ROG Phone 3 is one of the most powerful Gaming Smartphones out there. With the Latest Flagship Processor from Snapdragon, this phone is a “Game Changer“. Let’s go over the Key Specs of the Smartphone.
- Snapdragon 865+ Octa-Core 5G Processor – 10% faster than it’s predecessor, the Snapdragon 865, ROG Phone 3 is the first smartphone to come up with this processor. And it also supports 5G!
- 6,000 mAh Battery – Enough for all your gaming needs.
- Upto 12 GB RAM – The more, the better.
- 30W Fast Charging – You cannot have a huge battery with Fast Charging right?
- 144Hz Refresh Rate – So that you never compromise on your games.
- 6x Large Heat Sink – Even with the most demanding games, your phone stays cool, all the time.
- AirTrigger 3 – You can customise different Touch/Motion sensor as per your gaming needs.
- Triple Rear Camera – 64MP Main, 13MP Ultra-Wide, and a 5MP Macro.
- 24MP Selfie Camera – Selfies are important too!
With all these great features, This Smartphone is a one stop destination for all the Mobile Gamers out there.
ROG Phone 3 Accessories
Many Accessories were also launched along with the phone, that would definitely come handy for all the Heavy Users out there. Let’s Check them Out.
- ROG Kunai 3 Gamepad
- ROG Strix XG16 External Gaming Display
- ROG Cetra RGB Headphones
- ROG Falchion Gaming Keyboard
Read About ROG Connnect: Gamer’s Hub Here – The Facebook for Gamers!
Tell us, about how you like the all new Asus ROG Phone 3, in the Comments section below.
Follow us on Google News to stay updated.