Realme has launched the Realme 8 5G in India today. Without any further delay, let’s have a look at the specs
Realme 8 5G: Specifications
- Realme 8 5G sports a 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD display with 2400 x 1080p resolution, a 90Hz refresh rate, and a peak brightness of 600 nits.
- Realme 8 5G comes with MediaTek’s 7nm Dimensity 700 chipset.
- Realme 8 4G variant, has the MediaTek’s 12nm Helio G95 chipset.
- Both come with 4/8GB RAM with 128GB of storage (expandable up to 1TB with a microSD card).
- Realme 8 5g gets a 48MP primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture along with a 2MP f/2.4 monochrome lens and a 2MP f/2.4 macro camera.
- there’s a 16MP f/2.1 sensor for selfies.
- Realme 8 4G variant has a 64MP quad rear camera setup with 8MP f/2.25 ultra-wide-angle lens
- Both have a 5,000mAh battery pack that supports 18W fast charging
- A side-mounted fingerprint sensor is present
- The device runs Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 out of the box.
Pricing and Availability
The device comes in two ram/storage configurations – 4GB+128GB and 8GB+128GB. The base 4GB model is priced at Rs. 14,999,
The 8GB model costs Rs. 16,999.
The Realme 8 5G will go on sale starting April 28 via Realme’s online store, Flipkart, and offline retail stores.
The Realme 8 Pro’s new Illuminating Yellow variant, it costs Rs. 17,999 for 6GB+128GB variant and Rs. 19,999 for 8GB+128GB model. The first sale is set for 26th April via Realme online store, Flipkart, and offline stores.