Xiaomi has unveiled the Mi 11X series in India today. The Mi 11X series starts from Rs 29,999 is a rebranded version of the Redmi K40 series in India. Let’s check out the complete specs of these two smartphones.
Table of Contents
Mi 11X: Specifications
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset is present under the hood, along with up to 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 128GB of UFS 3.1 built-in storage.
- 5G support is present
- It runs Android 11-based MIUI 12.5 out-of-the-box.
- The phone has a 6.67-inch Full-HD+ E4 AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and 360Hz touch response rate. The display also has 2400 x 1080-pixel resolution, up to 1300 nits of peak brightness, HDR10+, MEMC support, and more.
- 20MP punch-hole selfie camera is present.
- A side-mounted fingerprint scanner can be found
- At the back, Mi 11X has a primary 48MP Sony IMX582 sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 5MP telephoto macro lens.
- It supports up to 4K @ 30fps and 1080p @ 960fps slo-mo video recording.
- The device has dual stereo speakers with Hi-Res Audio and Dolby Audio support.
- A 4,520mAh battery along with 33W fast-charging is present
- IP53 rating for water and dust resistance can be found. It supports
- Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, dual-band A-GPS, etc are present
Mi 11X Pro: Specifications
- The design is the same as that of the Mi11X
- The display is the same one. A 6.67-inch Full-HD+ E4 AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- 20MP punch-hole selfie camera is again present.
- Mi 11X Pro is powered by the latest flagship Snapdragon 888 chipset, along with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
- The device runs Android 11-based MIUI 12.5 out-of-the-box.
- The rear camera module houses a 108MP Samsung HM2 sensor. The ultra-wide and macro sensors are the same as the Mi 11X
- A 4,520mAh battery with 33W fast-charging is present
- The pro model also has upgraded connectivity options, such as the Snapdragon X60 5G modem, Wi-Fi 6E, and more.
Price and Availability
The Mi 11X starts at Rs 29,999 for the 6GB+128GB and Rs 31,999 for the 8GB+128GB variant.
The Mi 11X Pro, is priced at Rs 39,999 for the 8GB+128GB base variant while the higher-end 8GB+256GB variant costs Rs 41,999 in India.
Both will go up for pre-order on 24th April on Amazon India. The first sale is set to start on 27th April.
RT 🔄 and hit ❤️ to make some sound.
— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) April 23, 2021