The Moto G60 and the Moto G40, have now been launched in India. So without wasting any time, here’s a short and precise view of the specifications and availability.
Table of Contents
Moto G60, Moto G40 Fusion Specs
- Both the Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion will feature a large 6.8-inch Full-HD+ LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate and HDR10 support. The display has a 20.5:9 aspect ratio and 2460 x 1080p resolution.
- punch-hole cutout shall be present
- Moto G60 will include a 32MP selfie sensor.
- Both devices will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset.
- Moto G60 will have 6GB of RAM
- G40 Fusion will have 4GB of RAM
- A physical fingerprint sensor baked into the Moto logo will be present at the back.
- Triple rear-camera setup will be present on both phones.
- The G60 will have the 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor,
- The G40 Fusion will include a 64MP primary sensor.
- Also an 8MP ultra-wide can be found, which doubles as the macro lens and a depth sensor.
- both phones will have a massive 6,000mAh battery with 20W TurboPower charging support via the USB-C port at the bottom.
Pricing & Availability
The Moto G40 Fusion is more affordable and priced starting at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB+64GB base variant and Rs. 15,999 for the 6GB+128GB variant. It will go on sale starting from 1st May, exclusively on Flipkart.
The Moto G60 comes at Rs. 17,999 , for the 6GB+128GB variant. It will go on sale starting from 27th April, on Flipkart India