Wanna know how to download Battlegrounds Mobile India? Krafton has already started beta testing of BGMI, so today we discuss how to install BGMI on your Android Device.
BGMI or Battlegrounds Mobile India has finally arrived in India and is now available to the Indian players from 18th June 2021.
Here, we have mentioned the detailed steps for any BGMI enthusiast to install the game in their android devices.
How to install BGMI on your Android Phone
- Open your google playstore application from your android phone
- Search for BGMI or Battlegrounds Mobile India in your playstore.
- You can also directly use this link to get the game from your play store- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pubg.imobile
- Pre-register yourself for the game and install just after the release for that ultimate experience.
How to become an early tester of BGMI
Tired of waiting and want to have the first hand experience of the game as soon as possible? We have the following steps for you.
- For this, you need to become a beta user of this application.
- Click on this given link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.pubg.imobile/join
- Then click on “BECOME A TESTER”
- Once you have become a beta tester, you will be able to download the game and play it early.
Download BGMI Apk and OBB here
Thanks to team Beebom, as they have extracted and uploaded the apk and OBB files on their telegram channel. So here’s how you can get them, and install BGMI on your Android Device.
This method is useful, as Krafton has limited beta tester slots, hence getting your hands on BGMi through playstore can be tough.
Here’s the link to the full article from Beebom, that we are referring to.
So here are the steps.
- Click on the telegram link: https://t.me/beebomcom/293
- Click on the three dots in the link
- Select save to downloads
- After the download has been done, click on the android file manager app
- Extract the files
- Install the apk
- After the installation, tap on done
- Move up obb file your phone.
- Create a folder named “com.pubg.imobile”
- Set the path as: Android/obb/com.pubg.imobile/main.15255.com.pubg.imobile.obb
- Allow all permissions
- Launch the game from the app.
- Tap on ok after your game is updated
- Accept all the policies
- You are good to go.
Once installed, many users are confused on how to transfer the data from their old account. So here’s how
How to transfer data from PUBG Mobile to BGMI
- Open the BGMI game on your android smartphone.
- Your new character will be created when you agree to them
- A pop up will come which will ask you if you want to proceed with data transfer
- Click on Agree
- After this, click on the SNS account that was synced to your pubg account and which you want to use to transfer the data to the new account BGMI account.
- Click on agree which will ask you if you are sure to transfer data from prior SNS application.
Note: BGMI will allow you to transfer data from your PUBG account till 31st December 2021.
The wait is finally over and now you have all the ways to enjoy the game before its release. Being a beta tester, you will also get all the latest features before any normal player. This anticipated game has finally made us excited and was able to make us forget our misery when PUBG was banned because now we can add all our previous PUBG game progresses to BGMI.
Follow Us on Google News to Stay Updated
Also Read | OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei raises $7 million for his new venture.
Also Read | Best Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 in India
No, but it is coming soon
As of now, no specific privacy concerns have arrived regarding BGMI