Canon has right now launched two all-new mirrorless cameras in India. The EOS R5 and the EOS R6, which are loaded with video enhancements and presumably come at a premium side.
- The EOS R5 is the more costly of the 2 and is priced at Rs. 3,39,995 for the body only.
It comes with a 45MP full-frame CMOS sensor and a native ISO that goes as much as 51,200.
- Moreover, this may be expanded to 1,02,400 ISO.
- There’s the new DIGIC X picture processor contained in the R5 permitting it to shoot at 20FPS burst at full resolution. That’s with the electronic shutter; with the mechanical shutter, the device can shoot as much as 12FPS.
The EOS R5 and R6 are the primary cameras in Canon’s R series to have in-body stabilization. They additionally include twin card slots and it comes really handy as the EOS, R5 can shoot up to 8K videos, which implies that storage will definitely be a concern. 8K capturing is restricted to 30FPS, however, you possibly can shoot 4K at as much as 120FPS. The camera additionally supports a number of video codecs, together with RAW, H.265 HEVC, and H.264 MP4.
- The EOS R6 isn’t an 8K camera.
- It can also shoot 4K at 60FPS, and 120FPS slow-motion footage at Full HD resolution with its 20.1MP CMOS full-frame sensor.
- The R6 is quite a bit just like the R5. However, as an alternative of a top LCD, it has a dial there for mode selection.
- However, it’s nonetheless a pro-grade camera and is priced at Rs. 2,15,995 for the Body.
The Cameras will be soon available from the month of August. Subscribe to our newsletter, and keep yourself updated