Table of Contents
Xiaomi has unveiled the Mi11 in the global market today. We won’t dive into a in-depth detailed review right away, but we would summarise for you, everything you need to know about the Xiaomi Mi11.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 is the first device to come with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. The global variant comes in two storage options, 8GB + 128GB variant and the 8GB + 256GB model. There is also a 12gb top variant, but it’s not available for global market. The box also includes a 55W GaN charger.
Now here are the notable features of the Xiaomi Mi 11
- The Xiaomi Mi 11 sports a 6.81-inch Quad-HD+ (3,200×1,440 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch response rate, and 515ppi pixel density.
- The display panel supports HDR10+ and has Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection (2times more scratch resistant than Gorilla Glass 6)
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 SoC accompanied by the Adreno 660 GPU, is present in the Mi 11
- Comes with upto 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
- Android 11-based MIUI 12.5 out-of-the-box.
- The rear camera houses a 108-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.85 aperture and optical image stabilisation (OIS). (3.7 times bigger than that on the iPhone 12), supports upto 8K recording.
- The Camera setup also includes a 13-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle lens and a 5-megapixel tertiary sensor with an f/2.4 macro lens.
- Front Camera has a 20-megapixel sensor that supports full-HD video recording at 60fps.
- in-display fingerprint sensor
- Mi 11 comes with a 4,600mAh battery that supports Mi TurboCharge 55W wired and 50W wireless charging.
- 10W wireless reverse charging support
- Mi 11 can also measure heart rate by placing the thumb on the in-display fingerprint sensor. Accuracy is yet to be tested.
- Mi 11 comes in its cloud white, horizon blue, and midnight gray.
Pricing and Availabilty
India specific details are not currently available to us.
Here are the Global and China variant pricings.
Global Variant Pricing
EUR 749 (approx Rs 65,700) for the 8GB + 128GB variant
EUR 799 (approx Rs 70,155.71 ) for 8GB + 256GB model
China Variant Pricing
CNY 3,999 (approx Rs 45,000) for the base 8GB + 128GB variant
CNY 4,299 (approx Rs 48,300) for the 8GB + 256GB variant
CNY 4,699 (approx Rs 52,800) for top-end 12GB + 256GB model.
Follow us on Google News for more updates.