Vivo Y31s Announced
Vivo has also stepped into the budget 5g smartphone range with it’s Vivo Y31s. It’s the first smartphone to be powered by the Snapdragon 480 5G chipset is the new Vivo Y31s. It also sports a 90Hz display, 5,000mAh battery, dual-cameras, and more.
Vivo Y31s Specifications
- 6.58-inch Full-HD+ IPS LCD panel (90Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 2400 x 1080-pixel resolution, 1500:1 contrast ratio)
- 3MP primary and a 2MP depth sensor, along with the LED flash and an 8MP selfie camera
- The rear camera is in the form of a square dual-camera module
- Several modes like portrait, Pro mode, slow motion available.
- Snapdragon 480 5G chipset
- 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast-charging
- Runs on FuntouchOS 10.5 based on Android 11
- Includes 3.5mm audio jack, a USB Type-C charging port, dual-mode 55 (SA/ NSA), Bluetooth 5.1, and Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- The fingerprint sensor is integrated into the power button
- Available in 3 different color variants.
Vivo Y31s is the world’s first Snapdragon 480 5G-powered smartphone.
Price and Availability
The price of :
- Vivo Y31s 4GB+128GB variant is Rs. 16,999
- 6GB+128GB variant is Rs. 19,250
This Phone will be available in 3 color variants — Gray, Ruby Red, and Money. The sale will start exclusively from 15th January in China.
There is no official announcement as to when this smartphone will launch in India.
Follow Us on Google News for more updates.
Featured Image Courtesy: beebom.com