Twitter is testing a new iOS feature that permits you to tweet with your voice.
The new feature is out there to some iOS customers beginning Wednesday and permits you to compose a tweet of as much as 140 seconds of audio using your voice. People will be capable of click on and listen to your voice tweet.
“There’s a lot that can be left unsaid or uninterpreted using text, so we hope voice Tweeting will create a more human experience for listeners and storytellers alike,” Twitter mentioned in its blog submit announcing the feature.
All iOS customers may have access to the characteristic within the coming weeks, Twitter mentioned.
Hear us out: we’re testing a new way to start a conversation. pic.twitter.com/sZTHwyqaIF
— Twitter Support (@TwitterSupport) June 17, 2020
How to make use of voice tweets
- Open the tweet composer and also you’ll see a new icon on the bottom left that is a wavelength.
- Tap the wavelength and also you’ll see your profile picture with the record button on the bottom.
- Tap your picture to record your voice.
- Tap the Done button to finish your recording and return to the composer screen to tweet.
- The characteristic additionally permits you to begin a new voice tweet in case your time limit has run out, automatically making a voice tweet thread.